You are a director for a community based health program aimed at providing services for people with dementia, substance abuse and diabetes. You are hiring for 2 positions,
The first is a CEO. Explain using evidence from scholarly articles, how each of these 5 questions will help to determine how this person will likely perform as a CEO. Write a paragraph for each question about how this question would an effective one, why and what will it help you determine about the person:
1. How do you prefer to communicate with your team when delegating responsibilities?
2. Describe a situation in one of your prior roles where your team accomplished a specific goal. What was the goal and how did you motivate them?
3. What risks do we face as an organization in the current market that we are currently in?
4. Tell me about your career transition from (ABC) to (XYZ)
5. Describe a major change that your organization went through, what methods did you implement to get your team through it?
You are adding a new project manager to the team. How do each of these 5 questions are ideal to ask for this position and how would the questions be effective using evidence from scholarly articles. Write a paragraph explaining such using evidence from scholarly articles for each of the 5 questions below.
1. What kind of metrics will each department need to establish and how would you hold your team accountable to these metrics?
2. Imagine the following situation: You are short-staffed, your teams have not completed enough hours for billing for the month, and you are out of compliance with quality standards regarding service completion. What is your 30 days plan to correct this?
3. What is your biggest failure in a leadership role? How did you improve?
4. Explain a change that you implemented that had a positive impact on the organization’s health?
5. When hiring, how do you measure who is good for an organization?
Plesae list each question above each paragraph.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper