For this discussion board post, respond to the prompt in two to three paragraphs (no bullets). Paragraphs should be organized by topic and not simply address the questions in order. Include information from sources when appropriate, complete with MLA in text citations.
Prompt: After reviewing all learning resources for this module, review the CRJS Essay Assignment and consider the criminal justice issue you plan to write about in your essay. Write an essay topic proposal that addresses the following:
1. Why have you identified this specific problem/issue as your essay focus?
2. What do you already know about this topic?
3. What two readings and/or learning resources do you plan to use in order to justify your arguments in your essay?
4. Why have you identified those two resources for your essay? What specific information do you plan to use in your essay?
5. What do you need to find out about this topic? What is your plan for researching your topic?
6. Who is your audience? What do you want the audience to know/believe/understand/do after reading your essay?
· Response to questions should be organized into paragraphs by topic.
· Include at least one quotation or paraphrased idea for each of the two sources you plan to use in your essay.
· For each quotation/paraphrase, include MLA style in text citation with the author’s last name and page number in parentheses (Last name #).
· Include an MLA style Works Cited list with the two (or more) module readings you plan to use in the essay at the end of the post.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Editing your paper