This assignment is a one-page memo of reprimand you are giving an employee for not adhering to a policy. This letter needs to include:
• Detailed information about the incident/s including a current date/s and/or time/s a policy was broken. Give a business name inclusive of the type of business where employee works.
• Be creative with details on why occurrence happened.
• Explain any actions you had taken prior to this incident to prevent the incident from occurring.
• Create an appropriate policy for the business place setting explaining what behavior is expected and if it is not met what the consequences are for breaking the policy.
• Specific logical or natural consequence/s for the breaking the policy. • Definite future consequences that will occur if it happens again.
• Let the employee know you care and are holding him or her accountable for their actions
• This letter should be a stand-alone document anyone would be able to pick up and understand the situation, repercussions and the expectations for employee to meet.
• Choose an appropriate natural or logical consequence (see chapter 8 LLS) to motivate behavior change along with the action you have taken prior to this written letter of reprimand to train, explain or develop employee’s behaviors. • Formulate the reason/s why the policy is important and must be enforced, also explain what is considered appropriate behavior/s.
• State a specific positive comment about the individual showing them they are not a bad person however, he or she have made a bad choice and you, as the manager are responsible for developing them into a better employee.
• You will be assigned one of the following policy infractions to use for this memo:
o Not providing quality customer service- Johnny Jefferson § Johnny yelled at a patron for asking too many questions (note there were other patrons in the vicinity that overheard the conversation also)
o Excessive tardiness- Katie Smith § Over a month time period, Katie has been late 4 times, Sunday late 25 minutes, Tuesday late 43 minutes, Friday late 18 minutes, Friday late 32 minutes (Select current dates within a month time period)
Things to note:
• Follow the example memo format layout and business format related to spacing and indents; use APA font
• This paper is different from other writing assignments it should be a clear and concise by sticking to main infraction given above. Write a professional document to assigned employee from you, the manager.
• Be thorough in stating the facts of the incident, be sure to use current date/s and the reasoning why it is important to follow the policy in place along with future expectations.
• Note you can adjust margins to keep the document within one page.
• Format is important along with grammar/spelling, but a complete clear thought process is most important.
• Do not plagiarize any of the examples, they are to be used for showing format of paper and ideas on how to structure memo.
• Refer to the Grading Rubric as your write this assignment.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper