1. The “ARTS & CULTURE CENTRE” project is a non-profit project supported by the Canadian government to support the New Down Company of Nove Scotia Province, which upgrades the convert on Cape Breton island into a creative cultural exchange center;
Reference website: http://www.theconvent.ca
2. Conduct a strategic analysis of internal factors of this cultural innovation center, including 1)SWOT Analysis;
2) Operate level (Analysis of Resource competitive advantage, Analysis of Product Value Chain, Analysis of Core Management Capability, Analysis of Core Competitiveness, Analysis of Potential Core Capabilities, Analysis of operating cost, Analysis of Strategic advantages and disadvantages, Analysis of Cost Advantage Channel, Key stakeholder analysis, Service life cycle analysis), Financial level (Analysis of Economic Benefit, Analysis of financial Capability, Financial ratio prediction, Evaluation Index of Economic Benefit);
3) Marketing level (Analysis of Core Product Structure, Analysis of Core Product Life Cycle, Analysis of Core Product Competitiveness, Analysis of Marketing Capability, Portfolio Boston Matrix, Analysis of Marketing Environment);
Combined with the current COVID-19 pandemic, use the above tools to conduct a comprehensive internal environmental analysis of the Cape Breton island’s representative of the creative cultural industry-the “ARTS & CULTURE CENTRE” project.
3. 0% plagiarism
4. 25 references, using references within 5 years, including 10 journals;
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper