Do the following assignment about my work, or my family or children, especially more at work. I have a really harassing manager and people at my work and do it about this stage in my life: (I am 39 yrs old).
and if you have any trouble ask me.
I will upload the chapter 3 assignment powerpoint and use the book as well: (Chen, David (2017). Stress management and Prevention 3rd ed). New York: Routledge.)
Chapter 3 Assignment
1. Using the concept of developmental tasks, describe a task (situation) in your past that you appraised as stressful, a threat to your well-being that is no longer stressful. An example – When I first started driving, I found it to be very stressful I was very nervous especially trying to merge onto the highway and making a left hand turn across a busy road. Do not use this example for your assignment.
2. Describe why your task (situation) was stressful.
3. What has changed in your development and what other factors have helped you cope with the task successfully?
4. Relate what you have written to the primary and secondary appraisal process of the Transactional Model of Stress. Cite your source of information on the transactional model.
Relaxation Reflection 2
Guided Meditation: Offering Loving-Kindness to Yourself and Others
Many young people are enjoying the mindfulness approach to stress relief. In this exercise you will go to the following link and find a recoding halfway down the page entitled “A Meditation on Loving-Kindness”
Listen and participate in this 8-minute session and respond to the following questions:
Relaxation Reflection Written Reflection
When you are finished with the experience type a paragraph reflecting on your experience by describing the following:
· What were your sensations during the session?
· Was the meditation effective in quieting your mind or reducing your stress level? Explain why or why not.
· What did you like about the technique?
· What did you dislike about the technique?
· If you were to repeat this meditation what would you change to make it more enjoyable and/or effective?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper