Through the Wall Street Journal Article “The Customer Service Agent” by Alex Frangos, you are provided with information on a day in the work life of Bill Ryan, a customer-service agent, who works for Half.com, an online marketplace owned by eBay. Based on this information, you will have an opportunity to gain “hands-on” experience with some of the key components of job analysis by writing a job description.
Demonstrate how to apply some of the key techniques of job analysis by analyzing the work activities of Bill Ryan and translate the analysis into a job description.
Information helpful for you to prepare the job description
1. Does the day diary include sufficient information?
Overall, Mr. Ryan’s day dairy scenario provides adequate information required to develop the key components of a job description, especially for a classroom activity.
2. Specific information in the article that you may find especially useful in creating the job description, include (but are certainly not limited to:
· The introduction prior to the day dairy that contains information about Half.com, an overview of how the company’s business operates, a summary of the job duties of the customer-service agent (CSA), and a discussion of the importance of the role of the CSA to the success of the company
· Information in the 8 am entry (describes ambience of work environment and changes in Mr. Ryan’s work responsibilities over the past year)
· Information in the 8:15 am entry (describes the actual steps Mr. Ryan follows in responding to user’s e-mail)
· Information in the 9:50 am entry (provides additional information from other employees related to the CSA job)
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Editing your paper