Florida has one of the weakest texting while driving laws in the country. It is a secondary law which limits the enforcement of the policy. Lawmakers have tried for the past several years to change the law into a primary law, but have failed to pass the legislation. Read the article “Texting crackdown appears dead–again.”
However, Florida’s seat belt law is a primary law.
1. Research the differences in the effectiveness of primary and secondary seat belt as well as texting while driving laws on the prevention of motor-vehicle injuries and fatalities.
2. Explain how epidemiologic studies influenced the development of current seat belt and texting while driving laws.
3. Describe how effective primary seat belt laws have been successful in reducing injuries and fatalities.
4. What is the difference in the effectiveness of primary and secondary seat belt laws?
5. Should Florida update its current texting while driving laws?
6. Use data to support the answers to each of the questions.
7. Cite your sources within the body of your paper and include a reference page using APA format.
• The assignment must fully answer all questions using data to support your ideas.
• Cite your sources within the body of your paper.
• The paper should be a minimum of two full pages long not counting your reference page.
• Include references in APA format.
• This assignment will be checked for plagiarism by SafeAssign. It must have less than a 20% match in order to be graded.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure all papers are plagiarism-free and do not share them with third parties.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Editing your paper